keskiviikko 28. helmikuuta 2007

The new portal

Dear all,

I have had problems with blogging, probably due to myself :-)

Now they have been sorted thanks to Hanne's help and I can start blogging actively again. The title of my post is the new portal which really bothers me because I haven't had time to think about it at all. So, now I'm using you by picking your brain: what are the resources we need to have in the portal that would support international activities? And how should it be structured?

As people are burdened by the number of emails, we should try to direct ourselves more to regularly checking what is going on in the portal. I am hopeless at that myself, I missed the excercise vouchers because I never had the time or motivation to go and check the latest news. So in that sense I could be a good guinea pig!

Looking forward to hearing your views and ideas.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

anonymous person is luring